Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Recent Events

Updates for those of you out there in the blogosphere:

1. Mardi Gras was a splendid little time that left me with a new appreciation for the phrase "Throw me something, Mister" and a host of new friends.

2. I miss Athens (actually, "my people" more than the city proper) more than I ever thought possible.

3. I am ready to play frisbee (and I mean, play hard) with a group of fellow enthusiasts and take in a whole UGA baseball game.

4. I read constantly and think that the on-going dissertation (both in my mind and on paper) will take the form of a screeching dinosaur that might well consume me and then regurgitate me before my committee who will collectively shake their heads in disapproval. Who wants to see dino puke?

5. I have returned to my running obsession and want to run another 10k and perhaps half marathon before next fall.

6. I am going to the beach, I've decided, sometime this summer and will do nothing but read and work on my tan, aka, skin cancer.

7. For the most part, I am happy and would love to hear from any of you followers as to what you all are up to.

TCH

No comments: